Technovatrix blends deep understanding of disruptive forces with industry experience to generate new ideas and products, new business models, and new relationships that can help transform organizations, positioning them to address their most pressing current and future challenges.
Technovatrix provide services on helping the manufacturing companies grow their revenue by increasing sales effectiveness, enable supply chain tracking etc
Our team of dedicated business consulting professionals ensures that Manufacturing clients get the business results they expect from their technology investments and outsourcing programs.
Our Specialists gives you the best execution of customized software and integration services. Our teams have vast experience in technology and understand business constraints.
Segments we Serve
Following is a list of segments our specialists serve for our clients:
- Automotive manufacturers and their partners are facing radical changes to their businesses with the emergence of new digital technology and the re-distribution of global supply chains
- We offer consulting expertise, technical know‑how and best‑in‑class delivery processes to help them successfully harness emerging technologies such as telematics, mobility, social media and analytics. In addition, we help improve the core manufacturing and supply chain processes of our clients
- Our Capabilities
- We combine automotive industry domain expertise with our capabilities in user interface design, mobility, social media and analytics to develop various Digital Automotive Experience applications, such as those targeted at new age consumers
- The automotive industry is fast catching up with the consumer electronics industry in terms of lifestyle applications and this service offering from Cognizant is designed to bridge the gap
- We offer services and solutions to help define a connected vehicle strategy, integrate a range of technologies provide embedded software development for in-vehicle electronics and accelerate the product development cycle
- We provide expertise in all industry-leading ERP and SCM packages to help our automotive clients develop an enterprise system strategy, re-engineer business processes and implement large scale enterprise-wide programs. We also help integrate back‑end enterprise systems with business applications such as warehouse management and transportation management systems
- Global supply chains, localized products and virtualized product development are changing the nature of Industrial Manufacturing. Additionally, industrial manufacturers must adopt new business models to move from pure product selling to services and solutions for their end customers
- We help makers of durable and non-durable products harness technology to adapt operations for new markets, roll out new collaboration platforms and refine engineering, manufacturing and IT management systems
- Our Specialists work with the manufacturing companies and intermediaries on a broad range of solutions such as
- We provide expertise in all leading ERP and SCM packages to help Industrial Manufacturers define and execute transformation roadmaps for streamlining business processes in the extended enterprise
- We support our Industrial Manufacturing clients to deploy systems and processes that enable them to transition to a solution-oriented business model, away from the traditional model of equipment selling
- We engage with our Industrial Manufacturing clients to extend their product development capability using our embedded software development, control systems and product lifecycle management expertise
- With the convergence of operating technology and information technology, a whole new concept of industrial manufacturing is taking shape, which is captured in our Factory of the Future capability set
- Capacity consolidation, expanding into new markets, sourcing of scarce raw materials and compliance with stringent environmental regulations are the top challenges that Process Manufacturing organizations face today
- We help leaders in Chemicals, Pulp & Paper, Packaging, Construction & Building Materials and Resource-based industries run streamlined processes, enhance plant yields, track product quality and reduce environmental impact
- Following are our services:
- We provide expertise in all leading ERP and SCM packages to help Process Manufacturing companies deal with industry consolidation, global supply chain complexity and volatile commodity prices
- We help our process manufacturing clients manage their capacity in an intelligent and cost efficient manner, making use of the latest asset monitoring and management technologies
- Given the ever increasing demand for reducing carbon footprint of process manufacturing, our clients engage with us for a variety of needs including waste lifecycle management and energy management
- Our experience in delivering cutting edge solutions to our Process Manufacturing clients allows us to offer a range of services in batch and recipe optimization, plant performance management, key account management and business analytics
How we can help you?
Please feel free to reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any further questions, we are available 24X7 for you.